We enjoy inviting people into our ?home? and serve food and beverages that we like to enjoy at our dinner table. It?s always been a priority to create a warm and intimate dining and wine experience for our returning guests and also to those who have just discovered us.
In the afternoons sit back and enjoy a wine tasting experience. Pair your favorite local wines with our tapas. Just $10 for a flight of (3) 2oz pours. Purchasing a wine to go? You receive special discounts for all wines on the go?
Evenings become our dinner hour. Savor our American home style cuisine paired with award winning local wines and brews.
In fair weather enjoy eating in our outdoor garden setting, surrounded by flowers and in the evening eating by soft bistro lights or delight in the comradery of our Bistro.
Serving seasonal dishes with focus on local fruits&vegetables with a farm to fork feel. Fresh new dishes each week. Our American cuisine has a touch of Portuguese, Irish, New Orleans, and French?.
From our fresh salads, to our desserts, each menu item is crafted with love. Try our Friday fish specials, lunch on Sundays, or wine tasting on a lazy Saturday afternoon, or try our steaks and pastas, we are sure to have something you will love.
6 step Process for Dining:
- Equipment is prepared/ room is ventilated before / after opening and stays ventilating as long as possible.
- Cleaned: dusted and wiped down with cleaner, at the start and end of every day. As well as each table/ chair is cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- Sanitized: use of a UV light for 30 minutes and sprayed with a sanitizer at the start and end of each day.
- Checked: Thoroughly cleaned by our staff: check list completed.
- Reset: Room is restocked with new supplies for next guests.
- Staff wears protective gear at all times.
Other Dining Protocols:
- Sanitizers available at all openings
- Silverware is rolled and not preset
- All check books are sanitized between uses
- Pens are sanitized between uses
- Phones- each staff is assigned a phone and sanitizes before others use
- Water pitchers are left on the table when requested not poured by staff
6 step Process for each Room:
- Equipment is prepared/ room is ventilated before entry
- Cleaned: dusted and wiped down with cleaner
- Sanitized: use of a UV light for 30 minutes and sprayed with a sanitizer
- Checked :Thoroughly cleaned by our staff: check list completed
- Reset: Room is restocked with new supplies for next guest
- Staff wears protective gear at all times
- Public touch Points are sanitized frequently
- Bathrooms are sanitized each hour
- Rooms have a 12-hour vacancy between guests